Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tue 30 Apr 2013


Most beautiful 5 miles







Leaving Moab, taking HWY 70, I did not
expect anything for the day.

But what a surprise when I stopped at the
rather unknown state park, with the name Goblin.
A real surreal landscape, seems directly from
a comic book. An endless scattering of small
statue like sandstone boulders on a pedestal.
You just have to see it and walk thru the
valleys. Let your imagination go, and you
start 'recognizing' different silhouettes.


more



But then, the big surprise. A 5 mile hike
thru a very, very small canyon.
The name itself sounds so interesting:
Little wild horse canyon.



The only moment I saw another person, I had
to go back several minutes, so that we could
pass each other.




And so many miles more






After this, I want to start another series.
The most beautiful mile ever.
And this canyon will be high on the list.
I know, short memory, Antelope Canyon was
less than one mile.
Little wild horse canyon, counts for five miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment