Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday may 19 2013

Bay 2 Breakers.

Just a local day in the bay area.






Starting with the real professionals (which I have
not seen, they where to early). But tens and
tens of thousands are really taking this race serious.
But the later in the morning the more the fun
and dress up or dress down become the important
part of the participation.
And even when alcohol is not allowed, I saw many
so called water bottles. Strange that you get so
drunk from that....


And I have so many more other pictures.
And perhaps some that I better do not show.




I had to save up for the beer tasting event.
What a fantastic collection of special Belgian
Beers.

For more info, check out this web side

http://waterloobeverages.com/

The seven sins, Westhoek XX, Arend Tripple,
Gageleer, and so much more. The last one has
a real story behind it, related to the swamps in
West-Vlaanderen and the church.
Just check it out for more details.....




No comments:

Post a Comment